Trying to find a high-quality and useful resources on the web can often be a time consuming experience. To save you the trouble we have compiled a list of websites that we have found to be valuable sources of information. Clicking on the link will open a new window for you.
Accounting Software – for small to medium businesses
- Saasu – oldest online accounting software in Australia
- JCurve – only product that can scale up to enterprise level
- Intuit QuickBooks– has 80% of US market but new in Australia
- Xero – easy to use and most popular in NZ & Australia
- Reckon One – new accounting software but perhaps the most flexible and budget friendly. click here for more on reckon
- MYOB Essentials
- Sage Australia
Which accounting software is right for your business? Click here to access the eBook.
- The mobile nation: How youngpreneurs are transforming small business: Almost all small business owners have mobile devices and it is surprising to see the benefit they are getting from use of these mobile devices. Read attached interesting survey by Intuit Australian Small Business Mobile study on why go Mobile click here for the survey
Other business related links
- business.govt.nz – Tools and advice for your business including starting a business, hiring and managing people, tax & accounting
- Inland Revenue Department – for all information in relation to your income and taxes including income tax, GST, FBT(fringe Benefits Tax).
- Companies Office – covers registering of companies, online company search for information such as directors, shareholders
- Home based child care 2017 – what can you claim as a home based educator
- Accounting for income tax and GST on property – What are the income tax and GST implications of property dealings
- ASIC – Australian Securities and Investments Commission ASIC is responsible for enforcing and regulating corporations and financial services laws.
- Australian Govt Department of employment Covers all employment related matters such as employing staff, workplace relations, wage subsidies& incentives
- Australian Stock Exchange
- Australian Taxation Office
- NSW Dept. of Fair Trading – NSW Fair Trading safeguards the rights of all consumers and advises business and traders on fair and ethical practice.
- CPA Australia
- Office of State Treasury revenue
- business.gov.au – online government resource for the Australian business community. It offers you simple and convenient access to all of the government information, forms and services you need. It’s a whole-of-government service providing essential information on planning, starting and growing your business.
Human Resources related links
- Employment New Zealand – give you information and advice about your workplace rights and obligations including employee entitlement, leave etc.
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- Health & Safety
- Fairwork – give you information and advice about your workplace rights and obligations including employee entitlement, leave etc.
Note: The websites links provided on this page are for general interest only. We do not endorse any products and services offered by external websites listed on this page.